Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

Are you guys gonna go out and see 'Takers' next year when it's released?

earthsista
    Admin

Are you guys gonna go out and see 'Takers' next year when it's released?

Post by earthsista on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:01 pm

I'm quite looking forward to it.

I love the fact that Paul is playing a bad guy, he does it very well!! Exclamation Twisted Evil Laughing Cool
    jenniferstein2006

Re: Are you guys gonna go out and see 'Takers' next year when it's released?

Post by jenniferstein2006 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 pm

well DUH! lol
    beklah324

Post by beklah324 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:46 am

Probably not. I'm just not into movies at the theater anymore unless they are huge blockbuster movies that totally need a HUGE screen and loud speakers, like Transformers, etc... I'll just wait until it comes out on DVD.
    jac

Post by jac on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:42 am

Can't wait. Except I don't know how I feel about Chris Brown now. He might attack me during the movie. I ain't gonna let no fool do that! I'ma hafta bust him in his jaw!! Bust a move Chris Brown, bust a move!!bounce
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:13 am

Chris Rolling Eyes

Paul Razz
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:14 am

I think this will be a wicked movie
    skyline

Post by skyline on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:51 pm

I've seen a clip from making the movie and I think I'll go see it - I don't go to the theatre a lot (most of the movies doesn't interest me enough to go, and it's a bit expensive too), so whether the movie's great and I really wanna see it, or I'm going because of the certain actor. So, I'll most probably be there, yup! Smile
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:19 am

How much does it cost to go the movies there, Sky? Smile

It costs AU$15 to go the movies most days of the week, except for Tuesdays... it's $5 cheaper. Razz
    jac

Post by jac on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Tuesdays it's $5 cheaper? That's so cool. Our theatres over here don't do that, not that I know of. Except we do have cheap theatres. When movies get out of the regular theatres, it takes a couple weeks or so do go to the cheap theatres. but they're not everywhere.
    skyline

Post by skyline on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:46 pm

paulwalkersgirl wrote:How much does it cost to go the movies there, Sky? Smile

It costs AU$15 to go the movies most days of the week, except for Tuesdays... it's $5 cheaper. Razz
    Well, we have over here, so I'm not sure how much that is in your currency (I think it's almost 2:1 for us), but our price is 4,50 for a regular show (matinees are 0,70 cheaper). Considering our low salaries, it makes it even more expensive. Rolling Eyes
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:18 am

it should be cheap everywhere, darn it Sad lol... considering how expense of living is getting. boo. Sad
    jac

Post by jac on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:19 am

For realsssss. Preach it sista! afro
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:42 am

amen! LOL Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:37 am